Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions given in this agreement shall apply to all contracts entered into between Ikonic Workwear and its customers.
2. Ikonic Workwear agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with specifications provided by the customer to Ikonic Workwear subject to reasonable exceptions.
3. All customers must make payment of their order upon placing said order unless otherwise agreed between Ikonic Workwear and the customer in advance.
3.1 Ikonic Workwear shall also be entitled, at its direction, to receive payment of any and all monies due in respect of goods supplied whether these monies would ordinarily be due for payment at that time or not.
3.2 Ikonic Workwear shall also be entitled to charge the customer interest of the amount unpaid at the rate of 8% until payment is made in full and the customer will indemnify Ikonic Workwear in respect of all costs incurred in recovering payment.
4. Title or ownership of the goods supplied by Ikonic Workwear to the customer will not pass until such time as full payment has been made and the order has been dispatched for delivery.
5. Any customers looking to amend an order that they have placed must notify Ikonic Workwear as soon as reasonably possible. Ikonic Workwear will endeavor to make the changes, provided this is possible, in accordance with a customer request but reserve the right to charge the customer any additional costs required. Ikonic Workwear also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time should any changes to the order be required and are able to be amended.
6. Ikonic Workwear will accept returns entirely at their own discretion with the exception of returns of goods as a result of the failure on the part of Ikonic Workwear to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Ikonic Workwear will not accept returns for goods that have been customised unless they are faulty and evidence is provided to Ikonic Workwear to show any defect or fault that may occur.
7. These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Ikonic Workwear and the customer.
8. These terms and conditions are governed under Scots Law. Should there be any dispute under these terms and conditions or a contract between Ikonic Workwear and a customer, the dispute will be governed under Scots Law.
9. Ikonic Workwear provide that these terms and conditions do not in anyway remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
10. Discount codes usage is applied at the sole direction of Ikonic Workwear.
11. Ikonic Workwear withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole direction, for (but not limited to):
11(a) offensive words and slogans
11(b) offensive graphics and icons
11(c) copyrighted material
11(d) copyrighted images and/or phrases
12. Ikonic Workwear holds no responsibility for orders placed by customers, which may be damaged or lost when a customer requests goods to be left in specific locations by Ikonic Workwear couriers. Ikonic Workwear also have no liability to any customers for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond Ikonic Workwear’s control (including, without limitation, strikes, locks and other industrial disputes). Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will take place to the customer’s place of business.
13. These terms and conditions are governed under Scots Law. Should there be any dispute under these terms and conditions or a contract between Ikonic Workwear and a customer, the dispute will be governed under Scots Law.